Hi and welcome to our blog! Get your coffee, with a side of chocolate, sit back, relax and stay a while. You are sure to be entertained!

Oh, and please help us fund free mammograms by clicking on the link in the right sidebar!

The Happiness Project—Week 1:Resolutions

My Happiness Project--I don't plan to tackle all of these at once. The bold text are the resolutions I am working on now. I will add the rest in a little at a time so all of this isn't so overwhelming.


Patience/Attitude:No road rage; Take three deep breaths when I feel my temper rising; Pick my battles; Choose to have a good attitude everyday; Get up on time so mornings aren't rushed

Gratitude: Write down one small thing each day I am thankful for. Make a list on my phone and read it weekly to remind me of the good things in my life that I can miss if I’m not looking.


Energy: Daily Vitamin; Water—64 oz daily; Only 1 pop per day (32 oz max.);Minimum of 7 hours of sleep per night; exercise at least 3 times per week for at least 20 min.

Family & Friends: Spend quality time (even if it is just a few minutes) with all three of my boys everyday (Be there ) Have a GNO at least once a month; Have date night at least once a month; Tell Everett how much he means to me at least once a day; Do something special for Everett at least once a month; Have a mommy/E.J. date at least once a month

Clean house:Dishes out of the sink each night; Sweep kitchen floor each night; Put laundry away after doing it (Can’t live on the chair or on the window seat); Vacuum M, Th, Sat, & Sun; Dust on Tues.; Clean bathrooms on Wed.; Mop tile floors every weekend

Scrapbooking: Finish Levi’s baby book by his birthday; Finish E.J.’s baby book by Spring Break;Start family scrapbook albums this summer; Take a PS or PSE class soon

Organization (Home): Make dinner menu once a month & freeze meals (Sat. after payday); Keep current lists on iPhone for Target, Groceries, and “To Do”; Clean out--Medicine cabinet, Kitchen cabinets, Computer room, Hall Closet, Front Closet, & Garage; Buy dresser for bedroom

Organization (Work): Clean out my filing cabinets by Christmas; Clean out my cabinets by May

2 comments:

  1. Good list! Mine would probably be very similar! I have driving issues too, read a book on Angels, said to look at someone pulling out in front of me as an Angel trying to save me from an accident. I don't know how but it does seem to work - at times, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot but you are super woman and can totally pull it off! I just need to spend less time on this dang computer! LOL

    ReplyDelete