Hi and welcome to our blog! Get your coffee, with a side of chocolate, sit back, relax and stay a while. You are sure to be entertained!

Oh, and please help us fund free mammograms by clicking on the link in the right sidebar!

‘Tis the Season

W.O.W.!  Have you seen the selection for Christmas cards and invitations over at Shutterfly? And there are some really unique ones! Let’s take a look, shall we?

I like this one just because it’s pretty without being too girly.  Living in a house of testosterone, I look for things that meet that criteria. Love the colors. Love the simplicity.  And I totally have a picture of the boys that would go great there.  I found this one here.

card2

The story cards are INGENIUS!  I love getting caught up on my friends and families lives, but sometimes those Christmas newsletters are just a little too long. These story cards solve that problem.  Hit the highlights of what happened during the year without giving every single detail.  LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. this one.

card4

And who doesn’t love a party? Shutterfly has a great selection of invitations. If I was having bunco at my house in December, I would be all about this cookie swap invitation.  Who doesn’t love cookies, right?

Cookie swap

My choice for a card for my family would be this one.  I love the short, sweet updates you can put on it, but, most of all, I love the colors!

card5

Go take a look for yourself at the traditional Christmas cards, the story cards, the Thanksgiving cards, and the holiday party invitations that Shutterfly offers. They really do have a plethora of choices.

AND….

If you are a fellow blogger and would like to receive 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, go here. Clever 1000 is the referral source I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment