Hi and welcome to our blog! Get your coffee, with a side of chocolate, sit back, relax and stay a while. You are sure to be entertained!

Oh, and please help us fund free mammograms by clicking on the link in the right sidebar!

Things that go bump in the night

Warning, Warning, Warning: This story is rated PG-13.


Thelma and her husband had "marital relations" while I was asleep in the same room!

Yes, it is true. I was shocked too. And I didn't find out until two years later when one of them let it slip. On one hand I totally understood, but on the other, I still can't can't believe it.
We were in Ft. Lauderdale. T's hubby had gone out there a week prior for a class. It was the first time they had ever been apart in six years of marriage. His company was paying for the room, so T said I could stay with them in that room to make the trip cheaper. (This was before I got re-married.) We were all close friends, so I figured what the heck! Cheap trip, ocean, sun, beach. The room had a sleeper sofa and a partial divider wall (Thelma would probably want me to mention that in her defense.) So, apparently one night while I was asleep they went at it. SOOOOOOOOO glad I slept through it. I'd really be scarred had I woken up.
When this all came to light, T's defense was that they had been apart for a week and what did I expect? I have to admit; I did understand, but wouldn't that have been the PERFECT time to fulfill that sex-on-the-beach fantasy and actually be on the beach--not just nearby?

No comments:

Post a Comment