Hi and welcome to our blog! Get your coffee, with a side of chocolate, sit back, relax and stay a while. You are sure to be entertained!

Oh, and please help us fund free mammograms by clicking on the link in the right sidebar!

What Can I Say?

Here is the conversation between my husband (who is sick himself and home with a 2-year-old who was sick but apparently is feeling much better) and I just a few minutes ago:

Phone at my desk rings.

Me: Hello?

Hubby: (in his most "I am not feeling good" voice possible): Can you cancel you dentist appt. after work today and just come home?

Me: I can try to reschedule. Why? What's wrong?

Hubby: I'm just not feeling good, and I am SOOOOOO tired. Oh, and our son is eating trash.

Me: What?! He is eating trash?

Needless to say the appt. was re-scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment